fish collagen peptide
What is Fish Collagen Peptides?
Fish collagen peptides is derived from fish skin by enzymatic hydrolysis process. So basically it is a hydrolyzed collagen or collagen hydrolysates. Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen is composed of small, low molecular weight peptides, which are easily digested, absorbed and distributed by the human body.
The collagen peptides made from fish (CTP) is typically known as fish based collagen peptides , which was obtained by the enzymatic degradation of collagens derived from the fish skin. Tripeptides Gly-Xaa-Yaa (Xaa and Yaa) are arbitrary but are often occupied by proline, hydroxyproline, and alanine) as bioactive compounds. The mean molecular weight is about 280 Da.Using directed enzyme digestion technology and advanced membrane separation technology, the small cornucopus collagen peptide extracted from fish scales and skin is widely used in food, cosmetics, medicine and health care products.
Fish Collagen Peptides Application:
1. Fish collagen peptides can be used as healthy foods; it can prevent cardiovascular disease;
2. Fish based collagen peptides can serve as a calcium food;
3. Fish collagen peptides can be used as food additives;
4. Fish based collagen peptides can be widely used in frozen food, beverages, dairy products, candy, cakes and so on;
5. Fish collagen peptides can be used for special populations (Menopausal women);